Marketing & Communications Specialist
Iapetus Holdings LLC is a privately held portfolio of energy services companies and alternative investments. We’re solving for the most urgent needs around energy, safety, and sustainability.
In alignment with our value of transparency, here is quick capture of our organization. We are in growth mode and hiring individuals who can make an immense impact on our organization and create the foundation of our culture. Our leadership team is highly focused on employee development and opposed to focusing externally on trendy perks, we’re creating programs and pathways to grow our employees in-house. The best part is that you have a sizeable stake in what that looks like for you. If you’re someone who values learning and growth, there would be no shortage of opportunity with us.
WHO YOU ARE
You enjoy problem solving and bringing new ideas to the table. You are never quite satisfied with the status quo and focus on improving processes and creating efficiencies. You believe that more minds are better than one and leverage your teammates for the best possible outcome. You’re honest and respectful in your communication style and when things goes astray, you understand that it’s an opportunity to learn, take accountability and create a path forward. You are naturally curious, malleable in your approach and don’t mind if every day looks a little different.
If this has piqued your interest, keep reading. We’re looking for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our team.
- Develop content for and produce written and visual communications for both internal and external audiences, including newsletters, blog articles, press releases, presentations, and collateral.
- Non-technical change management and process improvement strategy and planning involving general business processes, corporate/market initiatives, and/or organization structures.
- Company spokesperson for social media and company sponsored events.
- Promote companies’ brands and services.
- Design promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
- Advertise companies and services on various media channels.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Create and schedule social media posts according to the company’s social media goals, provide recommendations. Create a monthly report to present to the ownership team showing goals, targets and increases/decreases in followers, views and clicks.
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to network with industry-related topics.
- Offer creative growth strategies, keeping ahead on market trends.
- Monitor and update corporate websites and social media pages and address clients/employees queries regarding company marketing or communications.
- Gather competitive intelligence and make sound business recommendations.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a relevant field.
- Experience with marketing campaigns and social media, including Instagram, LinkedIn, FaceBook, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: strong copy-writing and editorial skills.
- Robust presentation skills.
- Vendor recruitment, management and coordination capabilities.
- Design capabilities in Adobe suite, WordPress and Canva.
- Project coordination and tracking skills.
- Ability to be multifunctional and to work with appropriate departments and regions for the development of shared services and opportunities, staff management and to maximize use of internal resources.
- Excellent customer service focus, ability to quickly build strong working relationships with business partners and colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills matched with the ability to negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- A sense of urgency, attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, pragmatic, eager to learn.
- Must maintain a strong focus on collaboration and cross-functional teamwork with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Design skills
- CRM capabilities
- SEO skills
- PR skills