Steve Hallmark Joins Iapetus Infrastructure Services
HOUSTON – July 19, 2022 – Iapetus Holdings LLC has signed on Steve Hallmark as Principal Advisor of operating company Iapetus Infrastructure Services.
An industry veteran, Steve Hallmark brings over 40 years of transmission and distribution experience in forestry and vegetation management. He recently served as subject matter expert for the California Governor’s Office Operational Observer pertaining wildfire mitigation efforts and Public Safety Power Shutoff activities. Prior, Hallmark acted as senior advisor for some of the nation’s leading utilities. He also led Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) teams in both the Transmission and Distribution Management program and Customer Services Operations. His involvement in a committee that evaluated the development of a professional credential that would complement the existing International Society of Arboriculture’s Certified Arborist program resulted in the establishment of the Utility Arborist Specialist credential – a key utility vegetation management industry certification . Hallmark holds a B.S. degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Forest Management, plus ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certifications. In addition, he has published articles in key publications.
According to Tejpal Singh, COO of Iapetus, “Steve’s extensive knowledge and experience managing large-scale utility vegetation management programs will provide Iapetus clients with immense value. He is, without a doubt, one of the most distinguished individuals in UVM (utility vegetation management). Steve has a wealth of operational experience developing programs and preventing risks. He is a valuable addition to Iapetus’ diverse lens of professional problem solvers driving strategic solutions, innovation, and an entrepreneurial vision to power and energy companies.”
In Hallmark’s words, “I look forward to sharing my leadership, knowledge, and insights to deliver high-quality services safely and efficiently to Iapetus customers. I am extremely excited to join this company due to its culture and fresh approach.”
About Iapetus Infrastructure Services
Iapetus Infrastructure Services is a portfolio of companies under Iapetus Holdings LLC providing risk mitigation, inspections, audits, safety consulting, vegetation management, high-tech imaging and reporting to utility, energy, and other capital infrastructure clients.
- Hyperion Safety Environmental Solutions provides operator qualifications (OQ), crew safety observations and support, environmental planning and monitoring, leadership support, risk management, and customized training solutions to meet utility and energy clients’ needs.
- Atlas Field Services provides safety, audit, and inspection services, including emergency management.
- Soaring Eagle Technologies safely serves all UAS tech-enabled inspection and data needs.
- Gold Coast Utility Specialists provides services to help ensure the reliability of the grid; manages potential threats to the reliability of important infrastructure and operations.
- UATI (Unmanned Aviation Training Institute) provides industry standard level of training for the unmanned aviation industry, including FAA Part 107 in-person and online training.