Iapetus Holdings LLC is a privately held portfolio of energy services companies and alternative investments. We’re solving for the most urgent needs around energy, safety, and sustainability.
In alignment with our value of transparency, here is quick capture of our organization. We are in growth mode and hiring individuals who can make an immense impact on our organization and create the foundation of our culture. Our leadership team is highly focused on employee development and opposed to focusing externally on trendy perks, we’re creating programs and pathways to grow our employees in-house. The best part is that you have a sizeable stake in what that looks like for you. If you’re someone who values learning and growth, there would be no shortage of opportunity with us.
WHO YOU ARE
You enjoy problem solving and bringing new ideas to the table. You are never quite satisfied with the status quo and focus on improving processes and creating efficiencies. You believe that more minds are better than one and leverage your teammates for the best possible outcome. You’re honest and respectful in your communication style and when things goes astray, you understand that it’s an opportunity to learn, take accountability and create a path forward. You are naturally curious, malleable in your approach and don’t mind if every day looks a little different.
If this has piqued your interest, keep reading. We’re looking for a customer-focused Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Answer, screen, and transfer incoming phone calls
- Manage conference room bookings and provide technology support as required
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Provide executive level support to leadership including calendar management
- Schedule any team meetings or team events as required
- Maintain overall office environment ensuring cleanliness and organization
- Order office supplies and manage the inventory as needed
- Order and maintain stock of snacks, utensils, coffee cups etc.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Greet all guests and resolve queries. Direct other queries to the applicable party as necessary
- Send relevant company communication as required
- Submit maintenance requests as needed
- 2 Year College Diploma or Certificate in Office Management or a related program preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in an administrative assistant role with the preference of providing support to leadership positions
- Superior client service and communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A strong understanding of office related technology and offering support as needed
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to maintain an organized office environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A self-starter who takes the initiative and works independently
WHAT WE OFFER
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your career growth
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance